Wednesday, June 8, 2011

she could be, she might be, maybe....

I've been keeping my mouth shut about Enna the last few weeks, but now I think it's time to come clean. John and I are pretty sure she's pregnant, by pretty sure I want to say 75% because we don't want to get our hopes up. I know, shocker with all the "there's no way she can be" talk.

Enna usually weighs 7 pounds and she's now almost 10, she eats like a pig and has developed quite a belly.
 From the top she doesn't look too different, the picture on the left is an old picture of her, on the right is a maybe pregnant shot. To me she looks a little wider.
 This is just two days later, she seems even wider!

You can see the "starting to round out" frame more when she's laying down.


Here are the money shots, if you feel her tummy it feels quite hard and really round.
If she is pregnant we'll be taking her to the vet at the end of June for an x-ray to count the pups.

Here's a non-pregnant tummy picture, not very good, but I don't usually take pictures of my pets tummies.

P.S. please don't say anything about her being pregnant on my facebook page, we haven't told the breeder for a reason.

1 comment:

  1. Looks prego to me! Yay for little fluffy puppies!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete