Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Pictures

Gesh it's been a while since I've been on here! I've just had nothing to post. John's not done with the basement, I'd like to say he's close, but he's really not. It seems like every day he takes one step forward and two back. Right now he's downstairs building the wall that he tore out, its not big so hopefully it will be done tonight. His goal is to get it sheet rocked by sunday since we're having a BBQ to met our friend's finance.

I'm excited to say that we scheduled the day we're having our "family" pictures done! I wanted some new pictures of John and I and we (probably mostly me) want Enna to be in them. (I know Sophi is part of the family to0, but good luck trying to get her to cooperate)Opie photo (www.opiephoto.com) is taking them and I just love her style, really magaziney and edgey.
I scheduled them for Oct. 25th so we can use one or two for Christmas cards, now I just have to wait for October to come so we can get them done. Stay tuned for that post even though it will be a while away.

Changing subjects, John and I decided to change Enna's diet. She's not eating her food and under weight. The food she does eat is the cheapo brand that is full of crap and I dont want her to eat it. So I've decided to make her meals now, call me crazy if you want but I've done my research and I feel like its all for the better. We've been making her meals now since Monday and she's really wolfing them down! I like to think she's put on weight already but it could all be in my head. I feel better knowing what exactly is in her food, I love that she eats all of her food and stays at her bowl (she would wounder around before never eating more than one or two bites.) On the same subject she starts her intermediate training class tomorrow and we're all excited about that.

Everyone has been asking about my new job, I am going to post something about it i'm just waiting to hear on some things first.

2 comments:

  1. That's right! You haven't been on here in a while. You really should post some pictures of you and John on the sides of your blog. Just a thought :) I want to see more of your two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just spent the whole morning trying to add pictures and they all just looked so stupid! I'll try again later when I'm not so frustrated :)

    ReplyDelete