Monday, March 12, 2012

February's block of the month

I'm in a quilting block of the month class with my mom. It meets once a month and they give you the fabric and instructions needed to make the quilt block for that month. Each month will be a different block and come next February I should have 12 blocks and can sew them together to make a quilt.
 It was $10 for the whole year unless you don't finish last month's block then you have to pay more money. Since class is this Wednesday I decided that I better get my butt in gear.


I love the fabric for this year and this block was pretty easy. It took me less than an hour to cut out the pieces and sew while I watched Baby Mama (that movie makes me laugh no matter how many times I've seen it). Now I just need to finish the scattering of other projects I have around the house...good thing this actually had a due date!

No comments:

Post a Comment