Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Das Boot

no I'm not going to travel on a German WWII sub, I just did the unthinkable and bought snow boots. Dont everyone fall off their computer chairs all at once, it was for a good cause. The pups. Even though I DESPISE the snow to no end the pups love it, so I took one for the team and bought snow related shoes to be out with them.

See they're not terribly ugly so I think I'll live with them. Let me tell you I sure had a heck of a time picking some out.

I first started at Amazon.com (oh I'm an avid online shopper, just ask John) and found THE perfect boot, but I didn't buy them then and they went up in price by $20 the next day. le sigh. Since I couldn't bring myself to pay $60 + shipping I went to Target.
I then proceeded to stand in the boot isle for 10 minutes and proclaim to everyone in hearing distance that "I dont like ANY of these!" (the trip was not a waste though, I bought a Christmas ornament and a hair straightener) so it was back to the drawing board and searching online. Sears saved me with these little gems.

I had two priorities when buying snow boots:
*had to be somewhat cute (because how cute can snow boots be, really?)
*had to be able to tuck my jeans in them since wet pants make me furious

No this doesn't mean I'll go snow shoeing, sledding, snow ball fighting or any other snow related activity with you, these are only for the dogs! Tanner Park here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment