Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Anyone want a dog?

He's cute, good with other dogs, really smart and loyal, he just has one tiny little problem:





I'm not really giving him up but, Makoa, the Demon Chewer from Hell, decided that staying in his crate yesterday just wasn't on his agenda. Somehow he pulled a side down, I have no idea how he did this since it takes a lot of time and fighting on my part to get the walls to go down.


His little mouth is so strong he can bend the bars on his crate!

I'm just not sure what to do with him! Even metal wont hold the little beast! He did about $300 worth of damage with 4 pairs of shoes, scriptures, the comforter and other odds and ends.

3 comments:

  1. holy crap! Makoa is a little destroyer! I can't believe he did all this... he is just so little and cute, I can't imagine it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I bought that comforter! Grrr. :) He's so adorable. Buster's going to look like a saint now with his bad behavior ;)

    ReplyDelete