Saturday, October 3, 2009

It has snowed

at least in my basement! The first coat of mud has been sanded and we're another step closer to being done and to our goal date of Oct. 31st. I even helped sand, I figured it couldn't be too hard. Oh its not hard, just a pain. Let me just say that I'm sure glad that its not my profession!




My dusty hair, it sure felt good to wash that out!


The fresh layer of "snow"



I'm thinking we wont be doing another home improvement project for quite a while...wait what am I saying?! I'm married to one of the biggest do-it-yourselfers I've ever met and he'll get antsy to start something new. :)

Oh and good news, I paid a guy $60 to stand in my house for 2 minutes and tell me that my thermostat is broken and thats why our furnace wasn't turning on, nice!

1 comment:

  1. Last year we paid $50 for a guy to come into our house for 2 minutes to turn a pipe a different way. We could've done that ourselves if we had know that's all we had to do!

    ReplyDelete