Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy one year!

Well originally this post was going to be how we've been in our house a year and have past and present pictures of what we've done to the house but then a poopy head burglar had to jack my lop top and camera.

So that was our one year present, we got the joy of some creep rummaging through our stuff and stealing our possessions on August 25th, oh yay!!

Pretty funny though, John was cleaning up some stuff today and realized that the crook stole our bin where we keep our change (he/she probably got a a whole whopping $2.00. whoa, dream big!) and one of John's colognes. I'm pretty pissed because the change bin was freaking cute, it had some medicine's mascot on it (a big blue fuzzy monster) how am I going to get that back? *update: they didn't steal the bin, whoo hoo!* John finds it very amusing, I guess the bandit was feeling pretty stinky after rifling through our stuff he needed to spray himself with some Armani Code.

So if you see some thug out and about carrying my blue change bin and smelling of the awesomeness that is Armani Code punch him/her in the nose for me. :)

I'll probably still do the "We've been in our house for a year" post but I'll need to wait for a lap top and camera to do so since the outlaw made off with my previous ones.

*I found it amusing to use different words for robber through out this post, I think it really shows off my intellect, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment