Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dog sitting

Well my two weeks of dog sitting are coming to an end. We've had lots of fun and excitement and I think Enna's going to miss Kumo when Dana comes to pick him up.




I ended the stay with a bath for both dogs. Enna went first and as always just stood there licking my hand until I was done.
Next came Kumo, he did really well considering he's not a huge fan of water. I'll I had to do was keep a hand on him and he stayed in the tub, but he did make a ton of grunts and sounds I've never heard before. I wish John wasn't at work so he could have recorded a video of it, it was so funny!



I also have the funniest video of Enna and Kumo playing but its on John's phone and its too big to email so I'm not sure how to get it off...if we figure it out I'll put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment