Wednesday, July 10, 2013

May's block of the month

I finished these blocks a while ago, I just kept forgetting to take pictures of them. When I was planning my class I saw this pattern in a magazine and adjusted to what I needed. Since then they have become one of my favorites and I know I'll be doing a whole quilt in this pattern one day.

They're the first of what I'm  calling The Flying Geese series. In the series of 3 blocks I'm showing the 3 methods I know to make flying geese. I'd show you what a flying geese block actually is, but I'm blogging from my phone because my computer is throwing a temper tantrum and my phone is broken so I can't take a screen shot of one, just remember that google is your friend. 

Anywho, without further ado here are the blocks. 







No comments:

Post a Comment