Sunday, March 17, 2013

My class - February Block of the Month

When the Block of the Month class I was taking announced that they were no longer doing a class I complained to a girl at work. She said that I should put a class together for work. It only made sense that I did, I know the tricks of the trade and can easily pass them on. I got it approved through my corporate team and started it last month.

Since I'm teaching I have to make two blocks for references, one finished one and one incomplete so I can show how it goes together. I finished the instructional one today and decided to share.




It was so much fun teaching the class. I have a mixed skill of sewers in the class which makes it interesting. Everyone finished their blocks and they looked fantastic, must mean I'm a good teacher.
The next class is this week, I'm ready for it and looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment