Saturday, November 3, 2012

Enna wants the bone

We bought Winston a big stuffed marrow bone for the trip, but he didn't touch it and we knew our diamond toothed chewer, Makoa, would love it. What didn't cross our minds was how much Enna would want it. Here's a video of how pissed she was when we made her stop chewing and share with Makoa. Turn your sound way up because she's MAD!!

Ignore how I look, I'm wearing sweats, have Saturday not combed hair and no make-up.

After Enna stole the big bone again we gave Makoa Winston's other bone from the trip and he seemed pretty content.

A Winston update - day 5 - He's standing very quickly when we ask him to if he has something to get a grip on and will walk the short hardwood floored surface from our bedroom to the kitchen without as much fuss as he used to give us and not so much sliding. His back legs are shaking when he stands and I take this as a good sign. Wobblers dogs use their front legs more than they should since they have pain in their back end, the leg shaking I hope means that he's trying to shift the weight.

We tried to let him sleep in the bedroom Thursday night, but he was up and all over the place whining so we put him back in the kitchen last night. I'm hoping that he can move back into the bedroom soon, I miss having him next to me.

I hope to take him on a short walk today since Dr. Durkes said that physical exercise is very important for his back legs to get their strength back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment